My success as a lawn consultant is based on science-based research and creating a relationship with my clients.
- Spring transition from Rye to Bermudagrass begins in April, contact Sharon to get a green start on the summer grass season.
- Spring transition back to bermudagrass should be completed by the end of June.
- Proper watering is the most important factor in maintaining a healthy lawn. Sharon can talk to you about how to efficiently and comprehensively water your grass.
- Choosing the right grass variety includes mowing height, amount of water, ability to tolerate shade. Sharon can help you choose the right grass.
- University of Arizona College of Agriculture and Life Sciences link
- Desert Landscaping for Beginners by Arizona Master Gardeners buy online or For a copy, contact the University of Arizona Maricopa County Cooperative Extension at 602-470-8092
- Landscape Watering by the Numbers. by Water - Use it Wisely interactive landscape watering guide
- The transition to summer heat can cause some lawn problems. If you are seeing brown spots, blanks spots, or sad looking grass, we can help.